‘Tis the season to be cozy. Grab your pumpkin spice lattes, ladies, and get ready for the new season. We’ve rounded up our favorite trends this season, and are here to show you how to own the autumn season.
- Go With the Faux
- Faux sure one of our faves, anything with a hint of (faux) hide is both cool and classic. From a timeless leather jacket to a cool-girl approved coated top, leather-like pieces are a beautiful way to spice things up this season. If you’re really feeling bold, mix textures and finishes for a model-off-duty look that’s polished and put together.
- Inspired by some of our favorite celebs, these charm necklaces are a darling and dainty way to inspire a call to action, with a bit of hope, of course.
- Natural Woman
- Au naturale? You bet. Beiges, browns and neutral hues- oh my! These shades not only look amazing with your denim and prints, they also pair perfectly with one another, creating a colorblocking effect that’s oh-so-chic. Rich shades of chocolates and bright, off-whites look amazing together, and are a softer take on the deeper hues that the cold weather brings.
- Prep in Your Step
- Get an A+ for your style game this season. Preppy-inspired style is a fun and nostalgic look, combining all of our favorite fall elements. Pretty plaid prints, from shoes to sweaters, to belts to bags, are totally on-trend- right off the runway and straight into your closet. Layer a collared shirt under a sweater for cute and cozy vibe. A hint of houndstooth might just be the extra credit your outfit deserves.
- Kick Back & Relax
- Kick-back, relax and make room for something new. This autumn is all about the cool, casual and relaxed denim fits. From wide leg silhouettes to borrowed-from-the-boys styles, the less structure, the better. Lightwash hues are also making their way in, further amplifying that laid-back and easygoing vibe we’re all about right now.
Of course, we’ll always have a special place in our hearts (and closets) for the classics; plaid, spice hues and booties, but we’re loving these new looks right now. Which trend is at the top of your “to-do” list? Let us know in the comments down below, and, as always, tag us in your favorite fashion finds @catofashions and using the hashtag #CountonCato.