Back to school season is here, which means it’s time for new beginnings – new teachers, new school supplies and of course, new clothes. Whether you or your kids are heading back to the classroom, who doesn’t love an excuse for a wardrobe refresh, especially when the seasons change!
We’ve pulled together some looks so you can feel confident on your first day back, making it easier than ever to create a closet based on your own personal style.
For the woman who loves embracing her feminine side, lace, ruffles and anything dainty is just what the doctor ordered. These simple statements will allow you to transition from season to season with ease, while still allowing you to be comfortable enough to sit in the classroom all day. Let your girly-girl style shine through with a few style tips we’ve pulled together.
- Woven tops that are airy and lightweight, giving off a whimsical vibe
- Lace, crochet, sheer and textured tops
- Skinny jeans – for a flattering and feminine silhouette
- Tie waist pants – a little bow adds a flirty finish to your look
- Skirts – mix and match with different textures and prints to switch up your day to day look
- Cardigans are perfect for those chilly classrooms, while still keeping you cute
- Some bling spices up your daily look by adding some serious sparkle
- Chunky heels are perfect for dolling up your look, without killing your feet and strappy sandals bring a delicate and dressy vibe
Jeans and a t-shirt are truly all you need. Timeless and classic, a simple and chic wardrobe allows for ease and comfort in your day to day. A girl can never have too much denim and basics, so follow the checklist below for simple staples that are easy to transition throughout the year.
- Solid knit tee – white, black and your favorite pop of color are a great way to start
- Printed tee – Floral, stripes, plaid shirts, polka dots- spice up your everyday look with a pop of print
- Denim – colors in different washes, straight leg for every day and skinny for casual Fridays
- Lightweight jackets – denim, camo and a solid neutral are perfect for chilly days or add one of our new windbreakers to your closet
- Simple jewelry – studs and layering bangles
- Neutral booties – black and brown tones go with any outfit
- Sandals – wedge and flats
- Ballet flats
Inspired by vintage fashion, you’re the girl who loves bell sleeves and bell bottoms. Lace and crochet are an everyday kind of thing, and flirty florals are obviously a must. Complete any look with a chunky shoe, and you’re looking head-to-toe fabulous. Dress to impress with the help of our tips below.
- Bell sleeves
- Floral prints
- Crochet and lace – textures will elevate any look, no matter how you style them
- Denim – wide leg, palazzo, bell bottoms and flare
- Cardigan – A fringe cardigan adds some free-spirited flair while keeping you warm and cozy
- Artisan inspired jewelry adds a down-to-earth vibe
- Flatform sandals
For the girl who always seems to know what’s hot and what the next big trends are, you’re always slaying the style game. Animal print is on fire right now, and chances are, you probably started the trend (and many others). Make that lasting impression by pulling inspiration from our checklist below.
- Animal print – A bold print in a neutral tone is easy to style in any which way
- Denim – Wide leg and casual boyfriend fits are all the rage right now
- Jackets – Denim jackets are timeless while still on trend and utility will add some edge to any look
- Hoops – Simple and timeless, hoop earrings pull together any look for a 90s-feel
- Hair Accessories – Clips, hats, scrunchies
You’re never afraid to push the boundaries- especially with your wardrobe. Graphic tees, distressed denim and embellished accessories are your idea of a rocker-chic #OOTD. Be dressed to impress anytime, anywhere with the help of our how-to guide below.
- Graphic tees – The perfect and oh-so-easy top that goes with anything
- Denim – Distressed, dark wash, casual fits
- Jackets – Faux leather, distressed denim, anything that stands out from the ordinary
- Studded bags
- Metal jewelry
- Chunky soles
Building a wardrobe is certainly not an easy task, but this easy and simplified checklist is a great way to start and grow. If you’re heading back to school shopping, or just shopping because everyone needs a little “me time”, let us know which style most represents your own. Do you tap into your bohemian side? Do you keep it simple with classic denim and tee? Maybe a little bit of both? Let us know down below, and be sure to share your wardrobe must-haves!